Reprocessing Pictures from Tunisia

I have also been working on my color processing of pictures as well as my B&W processing.  Since I have a dearth of recent images, I have gone back to some older ones.

One of the greatest things about Adobe Light Room software is that they keep improving it.  In 2010 I took pictures in Tunisia with an Olympus E-P1 camera and the kit zoom plus the original version of the 17mm lens; but I only made jpeg images.  For several reasons, I only printed one of those almost 2000 Tunisian images to display on my wall.

Other things have changed in addition to LR.  I have learned a lot since then.  Based on these changes, I decided to go back and redo some of the Tunisian images to print for my wall.  I like them better now, so I’ll try printing a few to see how they look.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s