Why a TG-6
Some are wondering why I purchased another Olympus TG-6 waterproof camera. I have many reasons:
- I needed a lightweight camera for days when my back and knees complain when I carry my much heavier Pentax K-3 III camera.
- I wanted a pocket camera that I could stick in my pocket when walking about just in case I wanted a camera with a longer focal length than my smartphone.
- I wanted a macro, up close ability, and the TG-6 satisfied those needs rather than getting a macro lens for the K-3 III.
- I wanted a small sensor camera for the increased depth of field.
- I wanted a less intrusive camera for reportage photography.
The above is the roll of the pocket camera! I have the same one and it is very good at its job.